Notable features upon this relic of recent activity: (can you tell I'm still pretending I'm an archaeologist?)
In the upper layers we find:
- A prominent site of homage and worship: the sewing machine. Ritual purposes?*
- A colourful notebook - see blogged post about it - and several strata of notes on jobs.
- 'What Colour is your Parachute?' - a fantastic job-hunting, career-changing manual.
- A cutting mat, in case I feel the need to shred things with a scalpel (does that ever happen to you? I find tax time and whenever I need to do the filing, that the urge to cut things to ribbons mysteriously emerges in me...)
- Moo cards, Mixtape, and fabric paint.
Happy Wednesday! Thanks to Kootoyoo for the meme.
* Note added later: In our house, "Ritual Purposes" is our shorthand for anything inexplicable, as in "Probably used for ritual purposes..." meaning "We have no idea". The other one is, for businesses "Must be a money-laundering operation", meaning "How in heck do they stay in business?"
Anyone got any more of these? We sort of collect them...