It's tempting to think there's not much to love when you're courting a cold and sniffling on the sofa, BUT these things take my list for today:
- New gesso, a palette knife and some gel medium. Ideas percolating!
- Snuggles with a warm dog.
- Coffee in the sunshine with an old colleague. And I get to go home and have a nap afterwards instead of back to work - sometimes job hunting's not so bad.
- Sewing some pretty colours...
- and reading posts like this - 'Hitting the Motherload' that make me laugh! Maybe I'll be out tomorrow, feeling better and checking out the rubbish tips, too. I've scored a couple of treasures in my time here in Melbourne, but nothing to this!